sunnyrhyl.com

The Home of Fishing

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Seals around the little Orme

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Seals around the little Orme Empty
PostSubject: Seals around the little Orme   Seals around the little Orme EmptyTue May 03, 2011 10:16 am

No wonder the fishing is crap in the little Orme area. I have just read on another forum that there are about a dozen seals there now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seals around the little Orme   Seals around the little Orme EmptyTue May 03, 2011 9:26 pm

You could be right Ian. Either way Seals or no seals, I don't catch much there. Come to think of it I don't catch much anywhere else either. God I must be crap at fishing affraid affraid affraid . Ian, Just in case you where thinking of making a comment, Don't. Very Happy

Last edited by seajunky on Wed May 04, 2011 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
joker44
Legend
joker44

Number of posts : 1657
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 5640

PostSubject: Re: Seals around the little Orme   Seals around the little Orme EmptyTue May 03, 2011 11:04 pm

oh steve your words mate Got I must be crap at fishing affraid affraid affraid
dont fish there much but have caught fish even when the seals are there mate they might nick the odd fish but i dont mind that

Conger Hunter
ianroberts

Number of posts : 753
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 4520

PostSubject: Re: Seals around the little Orme   Seals around the little Orme EmptyWed May 04, 2011 7:49 am

seajunky wrote:
You could be right Ian. Either way Seals or no seals, I don't catch much there. Come to think of it I don't catch much anywhere else either. Got I must be crap at fishing affraid affraid affraid . Ian, Just in case you where thinking of making a comment, Don't. Very Happy

Ive been telling you that since I met you !

PostSubject: Re: Seals around the little Orme   Seals around the little Orme EmptyWed May 04, 2011 10:48 am

Thank you Wink
Back to top Go down
ianroberts
Conger Hunter
ianroberts

Number of posts : 753
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 4520

PostSubject: Re: Seals around the little Orme   Seals around the little Orme EmptyWed May 04, 2011 3:29 pm

Any time mate !!

PostSubject: Re: Seals around the little Orme   Seals around the little Orme Empty

Back to top Go down

Seals around the little Orme
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
sunnyrhyl.com :: Sea Fishing :: Sea Fishing Chat-
Jump to: