sunnyrhyl.com

The Number One Fishing Forum

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

easter sunday on goldilocks fishing for the juan king trophy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: easter sunday on goldilocks fishing for the juan king trophy   Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:09 pm

Greetings fellow danglers the first report with photos i have lernt my lesson. sailed at 6 after collecting water from the pontoon which the memory man for got. quinie placed the 25 ltr container on my back seat went round a corner glug glug spilt all over me back seat lucky i had some plastic down took jans mum and dad out monday they were really impressed with the water feature. well off we go souls aboard. the yorkshire lads alex tony rigga bert.terry and tommy. hippy frank and myself. we caught during the day dogs dabs cod pollack grey and red gurnard huss pouting poor cod and whiting. tommy got the most species. gwynie got the juan king trophy and rigga wore is wellies on the wrong feet all day whilst me and frank caught loads of sailors arseholes but not as big as tonys. the catering was great full breakfast and then chilly and rice for lunch cheers quinie as usual gwynie did his bit and i mean bit. the wrecking was interesting to say the least but as usual we all had a good time thanks gwynie
[[/url][url=][[url][/url][url][/url][url][/url][url][/url]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: easter sunday on goldilocks fishing for the juan king trophy   Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:32 pm

Great report and pictures Fishy, looks like you all had a good day out with the Wan Kin trophy winner, looks like the summer species are starting to move in numbers.
Back to top Go down
seajunky
Sea Snake Hunter

Number of posts : 373
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 3272

PostSubject: Re: easter sunday on goldilocks fishing for the juan king trophy   Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:13 pm

Nice 1 one Mike. It looked like an enjoyable day out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cpwf.co.uk
joker44
Legend

Number of posts : 1589
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 4688

PostSubject: Re: easter sunday on goldilocks fishing for the juan king trophy   Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:27 pm

top report and pics mate

Tope Hunter

Number of posts : 1179
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 3951

PostSubject: Re: easter sunday on goldilocks fishing for the juan king trophy   Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:35 am

tempting mate but i love the open beaches good to See happy smiling anglers great pics Laughing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
spaceman
Tope Hunter

Number of posts : 1074
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 4264

PostSubject: Re: easter sunday on goldilocks fishing for the juan king trophy   Fri May 06, 2011 5:41 pm

Quality pictures Fishy.

Well done to all.
Back to top Go down
fairziff
Porbeagle Hunter

Number of posts : 3293
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6650

PostSubject: Re: easter sunday on goldilocks fishing for the juan king trophy   Sat May 07, 2011 11:38 pm

Stunning report.

A great trip out!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sunnyrhyl.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: easter sunday on goldilocks fishing for the juan king trophy   

Back to top Go down

easter sunday on goldilocks fishing for the juan king trophy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
sunnyrhyl.com :: Sea Fishing :: Charter Boat Reports-
Jump to: