sunnyrhyl.com

The Number One Fishing Forum

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

A very good friday ,,,, prestatyn 22nd apr

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: A very good friday ,,,, prestatyn 22nd apr    Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:12 pm

left the club at 6.30am this morning , thanks for the launch jay ,,,,,,,
headed straight to a mark i had a few good fish at last year ,,,,,,, fished it down to low ,, very qiet then a crackin run on the abu cardinal bait runners , this one flew off , stripping line as it went , struck into it to make sure the hook was home then started to reel him in , another cracking fight , fishing light again ,, abu revo spinning rods 9' , and 12lb main line ,, really have to work the fish ..
after about the 3rd run my other rod shot off ,,, the bait runners doin their job again ,,,,,,
on my own today so a bit of a struggle with the net ,,, netted teh first one then played in the 2nd managed to boat them both , one coming in at 6lb 40z,,,, and the other smaller one at 3,60z ........
then despite moving around a bit nothing but dabs ,,, coming in 2 at atime at one point on my pennel rigs ,,,, managed to ground the boat on a sand bank ,, saw loads of seals at hilbre banks basking in the sun
,,,, this place really is heaven on earth to me ,,,,,, cracking day out ,,,,,, back to teh club to be retrived by john c and matty cheers boys .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A very good friday ,,,, prestatyn 22nd apr    Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:18 pm

a nice brace
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A very good friday ,,,, prestatyn 22nd apr    Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:19 pm

Back to top Go down
longranger
Legend

Number of posts : 1679
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 4727

PostSubject: Re: A very good friday ,,,, prestatyn 22nd apr    Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:20 pm

Nice1 mate some good fish there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
joker44
Legend

Number of posts : 1601
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 4754

PostSubject: Re: A very good friday ,,,, prestatyn 22nd apr    Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:58 pm

fantastic mate cracking silvers

PostSubject: Re: A very good friday ,,,, prestatyn 22nd apr    Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:11 pm

The Bass master takes the title again well done Nath
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A very good friday ,,,, prestatyn 22nd apr    Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:10 pm

[quote="geoff"]

The Bass master takes the title again well done Nath

lol,,,,,,,,, love it geoff Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A very good friday ,,,, prestatyn 22nd apr    Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:29 am

well done nath,i had a good day out with G,shame the bass didnt play for us mate lol.........
Back to top Go down
andy lee
Crab Hunter
Crab Hunter

Number of posts : 429
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 3255

PostSubject: Re: A very good friday ,,,, prestatyn 22nd apr    Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:28 pm

well done m8ty Smile nice silvers Cool
Back to top Go down
fairziff
Porbeagle Hunter

Number of posts : 3293
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6704

PostSubject: Re: A very good friday ,,,, prestatyn 22nd apr    Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:44 am

A great report and some fantastic fish.
Well done!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sunnyrhyl.com

PostSubject: Re: A very good friday ,,,, prestatyn 22nd apr    Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:26 pm

thanks guys ,, just hope the rest of the season carries on as good ,,,,,,,,, sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A very good friday ,,,, prestatyn 22nd apr    

Back to top Go down

A very good friday ,,,, prestatyn 22nd apr
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
sunnyrhyl.com :: Sea Fishing :: Charter Boat Reports-
Jump to: