sunnyrhyl.forumotion.com

Stay Alert, Stay Safe!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Trying to ban fishing from the beaches during the day

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Trying to ban fishing from the beaches during the day Empty
PostSubject: Trying to ban fishing from the beaches during the day   Trying to ban fishing from the beaches during the day EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 2:49 pm

Steve "Tobasco" has raised this issue on another forum. But if this is successful there, it could be coming here. Please have a look and sign the petition.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/bexhill_beach_fishing_bye-law/

"DON'T DO POLITICS" YOU HAD BETTER START BEFORE POLITICS DO YOU

Steve

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trying to ban fishing from the beaches during the day   Trying to ban fishing from the beaches during the day EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 4:54 pm

what guarantee do YOU PERSONELLY give us forum members that it WILL COME TO US ??????
before i sign anything
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trying to ban fishing from the beaches during the day   Trying to ban fishing from the beaches during the day EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 5:24 pm

Joe this is just an indication of the way things are going. I would like to think that if Flintshire, or Denbighshire councils where trying to introduce these measures here, then I would like to know that anglers across the country where signing the petition to get it stopped. This is just another reason to support organisations like the RSA-UK. I think that we will need a national voice to stop these kind of situations developing. And of course Joe this is only my opinion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trying to ban fishing from the beaches during the day   Trying to ban fishing from the beaches during the day EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 6:40 pm

geof as far as i have been informed there is no plans to stop fishermen fishing of the beaches around north wales
if i hear anything i will post on hear
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trying to ban fishing from the beaches during the day   Trying to ban fishing from the beaches during the day EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 9:41 pm

very true geoff
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trying to ban fishing from the beaches during the day   Trying to ban fishing from the beaches during the day EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 5:00 pm

Joe as a matter of interest have you or Geoff heard of the "Golden mile philosophy?" and I don't mean the one at Blackpool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trying to ban fishing from the beaches during the day   Trying to ban fishing from the beaches during the day EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 5:34 pm

only small amounts steve
any particular reason ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying to ban fishing from the beaches during the day   Trying to ban fishing from the beaches during the day Empty

Back to top Go down

Trying to ban fishing from the beaches during the day
Page 1 of 1