sunnyrhyl.forumotion.com

Stay Alert, Stay Safe!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New pedestrian bridge

Go down 
AuthorMessage

New pedestrian bridge Empty
PostSubject: New pedestrian bridge   New pedestrian bridge EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 2:15 pm

Hi Tony (Jenson)

Saw your ugly mug on the front page of the Journal. Whats the problem with the new bridge. I gather that the bridge is going to be to low for the boats to go underneath it. So is it going to be a raise and lower type bridge? If so what a waste of money. What is the councils thinking behind the new bridge? I thought that they where going to build a new harbour? Is there any way that we (forum members) can help in the fight against it?

Steve
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New pedestrian bridge   New pedestrian bridge EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 2:52 pm

too late all permisions have been given will be built by the end of 2012. Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New pedestrian bridge   New pedestrian bridge EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 5:53 pm

There seems to be so many consultations being thrown at the sea angling fraternity now, we don't stand a chance to challenge them all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New pedestrian bridge   New pedestrian bridge EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 6:05 pm

who do you think could help us seajunky
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New pedestrian bridge   New pedestrian bridge EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 6:40 pm

seajunky wrote:
There seems to be so many consultations being thrown at the sea angling fraternity now, we don't stand a chance to challenge them all.
Even the mca,rnli,trinity house and a petition could not stop what will become Rhyls newest white elephant .The local councillors need to hang their heads in shame what a waste of £4.2 million pounds,the bridge should have been sited along side the blue bridge and would have been a fraction of the cost .It is going to be controlled from the cctv office in Rhyl police station what a laugh they cant even control the gates at the top of high street Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New pedestrian bridge   New pedestrian bridge EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 9:09 pm

When I find out for sure Joe, I will let you know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New pedestrian bridge   New pedestrian bridge Empty

Back to top Go down

New pedestrian bridge
Page 1 of 1