sunnyrhyl.com

The Number One Fishing Forum

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Mersey small boats open

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
clueless

PostSubject: Mersey small boats open   Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:00 pm

Arrived at Mersey bright & early to good sea conditions Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy , fished aboard My time. Last launch was 10.30 for a 5 hr timed comp. We decided to launch late so we could fish the last of the ebb & first of the flood. Last of the ebb produced only Dabs & Whiting, the tide then took an age to turn, boat swinging all over the place due to a brisk s.easterly eventually the tide over came the wind & I picked the only codling of the day at 2lb.12oz if you like kg.s you do the maths, I like old money. We made the weigh-in full of hope Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes things looked good, a couple of nice ones had been weighed biggest just 9lb my fish actually was lying in the prizes Shocked Shocked Shocked we never made the prize giving so i don't know how I finished but the Mersey is not producing numbers of cod at the moment & there were a lot of boats who never saw a cod on board today. But like me i'm sure they will return. Sory no pictures camera has finally given up on me Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad but on the up side Father Christmas is coming Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fairziff
Porbeagle Hunter

Number of posts : 3293
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6701

PostSubject: Re: Mersey small boats open   Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:58 pm

Well done Mark.
Another Cod for you!!!!!
You clearly know where to find them in the Mersey.
Good luck with the prizes Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.sunnyrhyl.com

Mersey small boats open
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
sunnyrhyl.com :: Sea Fishing :: Small Boats & Kayaks-
Jump to: