Go down 
AuthorMessage
squidward
Tope Hunter
squidward

Number of posts : 1096
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 7224

Lightning does strike twice! Empty
PostSubject: Lightning does strike twice!   Lightning does strike twice! EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 3:41 pm

Once again a C.B.V.S.A.C. shore league match was reduced to a rockling hunt in the absence of any other species. This one was a high water match from Colwyn Bay prom last night, 16 anglers took part, with only 6 weighing in. Armed with experience from last week I set out from the start with small hooks alongside a rock groyne, and once again I came out on top! 7 of the little beasties this week, with my team mate Norman taking 2nd spot for a second time with 4. Only £31 in the kitty this week, but the league points and the sense of satisfaction remained the same Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lightning does strike twice!   Lightning does strike twice! EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 3:50 pm

ONLY £31 QUID
you jammy buggar lol! lol! lol! lol!
well done on the win again mate
Back to top Go down
squidward
Tope Hunter
squidward

Number of posts : 1096
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 7224

PostSubject: Re: Lightning does strike twice!   Lightning does strike twice! EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 3:53 pm

Cheers Joe, seems the more I practice the luckier I get ( apologies to Arnold Palmer )lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lightning does strike twice!   Lightning does strike twice! EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 4:33 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lightning does strike twice!   Lightning does strike twice! EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 9:47 pm

Great result again mate well done Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lightning does strike twice!   Lightning does strike twice! Empty

Back to top Go down

Lightning does strike twice!
Page 1 of 1