sunnyrhyl.com

The Number One Fishing Forum

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

The small kok cup on goldilocks river mersey 3/11/2010

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: The small kok cup on goldilocks river mersey 3/11/2010   Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:22 pm

Greetings fellow anglers and everyone else. The small kok cup was contested on goldilocks with the skipper gwynie andrews officiating. first of all i would like to thank steve quinn for the catering and supplying drinks in clean mugs after he deep cleaned the galley. on board. frank from salford.wyn and hippy from wales. fishy chris and tim from winsford in wales. plenty of room nice day bit of rain about midday apart from that cracking day. the 14lb14oz raycaught by chris won the small kok cup. we had a dozen rays of various size. 18 cod that were keepers and 5 small ones biggest cod 3lb 14oz caught by hippy. we put most of the cod back kept a couple a piece. dabs whiting and the dreaded dog fish were caught as well i am loathed to admit it but it was my best day on the mersey yet. gwynie got the usual stick regardless if we were on fish it will teach him to let his mates book him. the time flew that happens when you have good time. thanks gwynie

[img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img]
Back to top Go down
fairziff
Porbeagle Hunter

Number of posts : 3293
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6651

PostSubject: Re: The small kok cup on goldilocks river mersey 3/11/2010   Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:57 pm

Great report.
Sounds like the Mersey is fishing well this year!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sunnyrhyl.com
Notbad
The Big Cheese

Number of posts : 4371
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 8804

PostSubject: Re: The small kok cup on goldilocks river mersey 3/11/2010   Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:25 pm

Great Report,

I'm not going to ask how it got its name!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small kok cup on goldilocks river mersey 3/11/2010   Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:04 pm

mmmm look at that munchh lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
headwyn
Wolf Fish Hunter

Number of posts : 1870
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 5364

PostSubject: Re: The small kok cup on goldilocks river mersey 3/11/2010   Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:51 am

Couldnt you get Frank to crack a smile lol!

Sounds like a great day, as you would expect with Gwtnnie the pooh!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: frank smile   Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:34 am

yes he looks a bit concerned he thought it was a whiting. it serves him right as he took the mick out of me for all my wrong calls
Back to top Go down
Dan
There's no Hope
There's no Hope

Number of posts : 227
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 3153

PostSubject: Re: The small kok cup on goldilocks river mersey 3/11/2010   Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:16 pm

Well done lads it looks like it's fishing well, plenty of fish . Looking forward to nov 28th when im out with Gwinny and the abergele lads Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small kok cup on goldilocks river mersey 3/11/2010   Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:53 pm

well done
good report and photos
and some good fishing.
Back to top Go down
longranger
Legend

Number of posts : 1679
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 4674

PostSubject: Re: The small kok cup on goldilocks river mersey 3/11/2010   Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:15 pm

Great report fishy well done Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The small kok cup on goldilocks river mersey 3/11/2010   

Back to top Go down

The small kok cup on goldilocks river mersey 3/11/2010
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
sunnyrhyl.com :: Sea Fishing :: Charter Boat Reports-
Jump to: