sunnyrhyl.com

The Number One Fishing Forum

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

cod fishing prices

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: cod fishing prices   Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:12 pm

wats the prices for a 7-9 hour cod fishing trip after x mas
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cod fishing prices   Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:26 pm

krissly999 wrote:

They'll be gone by then mate...lol we charge £45 for a night trip or £35 daytime fishing (rod/reel included)
Back to top Go down
simon parry
Giant Squid Hunter

Number of posts : 281
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 3444

PostSubject: Re: cod fishing prices   Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:26 pm

krissly999 wrote:

if i remember rightly we're carging £38 for 9hrs from january. cod should still be on the mersey then
Back to top Go down
http://www.fish-jensen.co.uk
ianroberts
Conger Hunter

Number of posts : 743
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 3632

PostSubject: Re: cod fishing prices   Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:13 pm

My god, £35, £39, £45 !

Wots wrong with standing on a freezing cold beach, getting weeded up and going home after yet another blank ?

lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cod fishing prices   Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:25 pm

lol ian lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cod fishing prices   Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:50 pm

ianroberts wrote:
My god, £35, £39, £45 !

Wots wrong with standing on a freezing cold beach, getting weeded up and going home after yet another blank ?

lol! lol! lol! lol!

and to think you can get a full one and a half hours entertainment at a football match for the same price, i'd say it was quite cheap to go fishing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cod fishing prices   Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:59 pm

anthony@fish-jensen wrote:
ianroberts wrote:
My god, £35, £39, £45 !

lol! lol! lol! lol!

and to think you can get a full one and a half hours entertainment at a football match for the same price, i'd say it was quite cheap to go fishing

Id say your right there Tony 9hrs for £38 does seem good value to me ive paid more than £4/hr to park a car before now Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cod fishing prices   Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:10 pm

Tony, I agree £38-00 for a 9 hour trip does represent a fair deal. However i think what people are finding difficult in the current climate is the rising cost of bait and fuel to get to the boat eg Liverpool or Holyhead and not to mention any possible time off work. I also think the quality of the last 3 years fishing on the Mersey from late November onwards has beem very poor to say the least, I had 9 trips last winter alone and apart from the Ray fishing on 3 of the trips it was in the main dire. This years crop of small codling does look more encouraging to be fair (we shall wait and see!). Good luck to all our skippers for the winter season.

P.s I don't know about the cost of other premiership teams but i pay £27-00 per match via a season ticket for both me and my 6 year old son which again represents a fair deal.
Back to top Go down
simon parry
Giant Squid Hunter

Number of posts : 281
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 3444

PostSubject: Re: cod fishing prices   Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:27 pm

BLUEMOON RISING wrote:
Tony, I agree £38-00 for a 9 hour trip does represent a fair deal. However i think what people are finding difficult in the current climate is the rising cost of bait and fuel to get to the boat eg Liverpool or Holyhead and not to mention any possible time off work. I also think the quality of the last 3 years fishing on the Mersey from late November onwards has beem very poor to say the least, I had 9 trips last winter alone and apart from the Ray fishing on 3 of the trips it was in the main dire. This years crop of small codling does look more encouraging to be fair (we shall wait and see!). Good luck to all our skippers for the winter season.

P.s I don't know about the cost of other premiership teams but i pay £27-00 per match via a season ticket for both me and my 6 year old son which again represents a fair deal.

you can argue that you have to pay for fuel and parking to go to a match too though
Back to top Go down
http://www.fish-jensen.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: cod fishing prices   Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:59 pm

You can indeed Simon, however our parkings free at City and the cars still there when we get back. Mind you we have been going on the coach of late to keep the cost down somewhat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cod fishing prices   Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:27 pm

BLUEMOON RISING wrote:
You can indeed Simon, however our parkings free at City and the cars still there when we get back. Mind you we have been going on the coach of late to keep the cost down somewhat
LOOOOL the cars still ther when u get bk lmao
Back to top Go down
stevo
Porbeagle Hunter

Number of posts : 3220
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6918

PostSubject: Re: cod fishing prices   Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:51 pm

All we do to keep the cost down is book
the full boat then get 9 off your mates
and spilt it 10 ways.A 9hr trip this year
is £290 = to £29 each happy days Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cod fishing prices   Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:13 pm

stevo wrote:

Good idea in theory but it isnt always that easy to get 9 of yer mates to go!!! theres always someone wanting to drop out and so forth....lol winter trips are £250 over here and i only recomend 8 persons max!! reason being for comfort really which is worth it really.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cod fishing prices   Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:36 pm

DJMARINE wrote:
stevo wrote:

Good idea in theory but it isnt always that easy to get 9 of yer mates to go!!! theres always someone wanting to drop out and so forth....lol winter trips are £250 over here and i only recomend 8 persons max!! reason being for comfort really which is worth it really.

They'll be gone by then mate...lol we charge £45 for a night trip or £35 daytime fishing (rod/reel included

Dave, i'm not going to get into an argument here, but you neede to check your prices, based on eight people £45 ahead adds up to £360 and £35 ahead adds up to £280 so where do you get £250 from? we also reckomend 8 people ( for uptiding ) but it is up to the person booking the trip as to how many they want on the boat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cod fishing prices   Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:07 am

anthony@fish-jensen wrote:
DJMARINE wrote:
stevo wrote:

They'll be gone by then mate...lol we charge £45 for a night trip or £35 daytime fishing (rod/reel included

Dave, i'm not going to get into an argument here, but you neede to check your prices, based on eight people £45 ahead adds up to £360 and £35 ahead adds up to £280 so where do you get £250 from? we also reckomend 8 people ( for uptiding ) but it is up to the person booking the trip as to how many they want on the boat

the boat is 250 from dec, jan feb based on a 8hr charter, thats how i work it, but at the moe its 35-45 as individuals at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cod fishing prices   

Back to top Go down

cod fishing prices
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
sunnyrhyl.com :: Sea Fishing :: Charter Boat Reports-
Jump to: