sunnyrhyl.com

The Number One Fishing Forum

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Meet up with Mytime

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Meet up with Mytime   Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:37 pm

Had a call from jase off mytime wanting some of my finest squirmy green bass bandits!!! met up at supposedly at 9 but was running late, anyhow was nice to meet jase and a very nice little boat too might buy one as a tender for mine.... lol!

After a bit of a chin wag and giving him the low down on whats what in the straits it was time to depart, he headed off to meet nath and i was getting ready to blow my dinghy up but low n behold .... left the blooody pump out on my boat....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr so had a nice lift out in a endeavour boaty cheers for that jase!! well i had a 4 hr trip out with a strange charter it was a group of welsh folklore storytelling and a little bit of fishing thrown in, but with most of them being novices it hard to get em to fish ideally but we managed ok with a few dogs,whiting.Headed in and dropped em off, then shot up back in the straits for a last fish on my own and hopeing to see if jase was there and wanted to have a blast, but no sign of him so rang him only to find he had gone home and missed a awsome early evening with this lot coming in on first drop

Then this.................

Then this..................

Then this...................

And on and on and on and on and on and on and on and guess what ....... more, my bloody arms were killing and with the weather getting worse with heavy rain....... and the thought that i had no gas to make a brew!!!!!

But despite the harse conditions i couldnt resist one more fight!!!!!! yippppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.......

Happy Dayssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!! even when it chucks it down................. cheers
Back to top Go down
joker44
Legend

Number of posts : 1601
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 4752

PostSubject: Re: Meet up with Mytime   Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:13 pm

YOU COMPLETE NUTTER
good report/pics fella
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet up with Mytime   Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:21 pm

Bloody hard goin for 30mins work....lol and that rain really sucked big time but with the fish keeping me on my toes it was worth it
Back to top Go down
fairziff
Porbeagle Hunter

Number of posts : 3293
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6702

PostSubject: Re: Meet up with Mytime   Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:31 pm

A great report!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sunnyrhyl.com

PostSubject: Re: Meet up with Mytime   Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:56 am

dave it was good to meet you and cheers for the eels we ended up with a couple of small silvers and dogs but it was a nice change to fish somewere different im sure nathan will be putting a report up soon cos he took some cracking pics Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet up with Mytime   Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:19 am

thanks for the eels dave ,,
had a great day , lovely to be some where different , beautifull place and scenery ,
never managed any pollack , but now i see why ,,, we were fishin live eel on flowing trace ,, next time out with the feathers ,,,,,

cheers mate .....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet up with Mytime   Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:53 am

bounty hunter wrote:
thanks for the eels dave ,,
had a great day , lovely to be some where different , beautifull place and scenery ,
never managed any pollack , but now i see why ,,, we were fishin live eel on flowing trace ,, next time out with the feathers ,,,,,

cheers mate .....

yer welcome chaps!!!!! yeah its a great place
Back to top Go down
stevo
Tackle Guru

Number of posts : 3282
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 7045

PostSubject: Re: Meet up with Mytime   Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:55 pm

Great report/pics well done Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet up with Mytime   Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:42 am

Oooooh Someones been busy!!!! cheers

Some lovely looking fish there Dave..... Those purple feathers did the trick again eh!

Will try n catch up with you over the weekend

Nice one mate
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet up with Mytime   Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:50 am

Cambodian wrote:
Oooooh Someones been busy!!!! cheers

Some lovely looking fish there Dave..... Those purple feathers did the trick again eh!

Will try n catch up with you over the weekend

Nice one mate

They are not just any purple feathers...... they are Magic Purple feathers........ Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet up with Mytime   Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:29 pm

Nutter lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet up with Mytime   Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:47 pm

well done on the fish dave, nice to see somebody catching.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet up with Mytime   Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:28 pm

gladiator wrote:
well done on the fish dave, nice to see somebody catching.

Thanks glad!! will need to organise a sunny members fishing bash soon!!! purple feathers are £10 per pack though.... lol! Hope yer getting sorted and feeling better mate!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet up with Mytime   

Back to top Go down

Meet up with Mytime
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
sunnyrhyl.com :: Sea Fishing :: Small Boats & Kayaks-
Jump to: