Stay Alert, Stay Safe!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

LLANDUDNO PIER MATCH

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

LLANDUDNO PIER MATCH - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LLANDUDNO PIER MATCH   LLANDUDNO PIER MATCH - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 2:16 pm

i was at the pier this morning only 3 cars on the parking spaces should be loads of room 2moz, and yepp its still on
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LLANDUDNO PIER MATCH   LLANDUDNO PIER MATCH - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 9:03 am

Glad I am sorry to hear that mate. But I think you have made the right choice mate under the circumstances. Ill give you a ring.
Back to top Go down
ianroberts
Conger Hunter
ianroberts

Number of posts : 755
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6170

PostSubject: Re: LLANDUDNO PIER MATCH   LLANDUDNO PIER MATCH - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 9:59 am

steve, its only because if he fished the same way as he usualy does it would cost him £60 to enter !

Glad, Ill speak to you tonight probably and we will get out some where next Friday mate !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: LLandudno pier match   LLANDUDNO PIER MATCH - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 4:50 pm

Can the results be posted, not so much the winning three, more the fish caught and measured, plus the species. Phil.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LLANDUDNO PIER MATCH   LLANDUDNO PIER MATCH - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 7:19 pm

i could have up till this morning i chucked the score sheets away they had started smelling think i will have to ask you lot to wash your hands before logging your fish down
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LLANDUDNO PIER MATCH   LLANDUDNO PIER MATCH - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

LLANDUDNO PIER MATCH
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3