sunnyrhyl.com

The Number One Fishing Forum

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Extreme Fishing!!!! and the real meaning of fishing ON a wreck

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Extreme Fishing!!!! and the real meaning of fishing ON a wreck   Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:28 pm

Well with not such a bad forecast today my brother wanted a bass trip so i thought what the hell and took him and his mate on a serious bass trip, from the moment we got to the first mark it was action from the word go!!!! with ian aka (rooney) with a nice fish!

and things went quiet for the whole of 10minutes then it was the pollocks turn to have a bash at our eels with small yet nifty blighters coming aboard!!

While this was goin on i was at the back be amazed at a gang of launce attacking my eel!! mean buggers they were too..lol

once the tide had turned it was time to head out to some other marks and try for a bit, with a few more bass being caught, we headed of to a wreck and on a mad mission!! the real meaning of fishing ON a wreck with the two ians heading off..........

they certainly had a great time and fished really well, it was rather funny watching the pair fishing away

well with time running out it was time to get the lads back from the wreck and it was certainly a bass mission they wont forget.................................................

Happy Daysssssssssssssssssssssss
Back to top Go down
joker44
Legend

Number of posts : 1587
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 4683

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Fishing!!!! and the real meaning of fishing ON a wreck   Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:52 am

tidy fishing there dave
them two are nutters fishing of that wreck mate
was there not enough room on your boat ????????????
well done on the fish lads
some great pics
Back to top Go down
longranger
Legend

Number of posts : 1679
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 4670

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Fishing!!!! and the real meaning of fishing ON a wreck   Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:32 am

Great report and pics mate Smile Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Fishing!!!! and the real meaning of fishing ON a wreck   Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:22 am

joker44 wrote:
tidy fishing there dave
them two are nutters fishing of that wreck mate
was there not enough room on your boat ????????????
well done on the fish lads
some great pics

they were doing my head in so i kicked em off the boat and sent em packing........ lol! it was a cracking day though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Fishing!!!! and the real meaning of fishing ON a wreck   Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:00 am

Cracking looking session there Dave.

Looked fun on thet wreck.....

Right pair of loons them two geek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Fishing!!!! and the real meaning of fishing ON a wreck   Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:00 pm

We dont do things by halfs here mate...lol
Back to top Go down
fairziff
Porbeagle Hunter

Number of posts : 3293
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6647

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Fishing!!!! and the real meaning of fishing ON a wreck   Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:14 pm

A great report and some fantastic images.

The wreck looks mad!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sunnyrhyl.com

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Fishing!!!! and the real meaning of fishing ON a wreck   Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:27 pm

fairziff wrote:
A great report and some fantastic images.

The wreck looks mad!!!!!!!

Fancy some wreck fishing!!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Fishing!!!! and the real meaning of fishing ON a wreck   

Back to top Go down

Extreme Fishing!!!! and the real meaning of fishing ON a wreck
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
sunnyrhyl.com :: Sea Fishing :: Charter Boat Reports-
Jump to: