sunnyrhyl.forumotion.com

Stay Alert, Stay Safe!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Both sides of the Island

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Both sides of the Island  Empty
PostSubject: Both sides of the Island    Both sides of the Island  EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 2:07 pm

Fished the west side of Anglesey Wednesday night the beach looked spot on and after getting bite first chuck then a bass about 14inch on second cast decided to wait for good fish before getting camera out -mistake ! - had plenty bites and couldn't hit them until managed get hook into one ,smallest bass ever had at about 8 inch long the beach must have been crawling with them but the 4/0 pennel was upsetting them a tad Very Happy and that was the end that sesh .Next morning with the wind freshening decided to head for Llandona a beach only fished once before it looked stunning last time so thought give it a go ,it looked certain to be crawling with fish but after 4 hours with only one bite I think i should have done a bit more homework . Going stay bit nearer to home for a while now .driving in from Manchester i must go past some real quality Bass marks so going try harder in the Prestatin area for a while and save bit of diesel
[img]Both sides of the Island  Pictur10[/img]
The beach at Llandona !!!!!!! perfect or what Shocked Dont know how i managed to blank
D

Last edited by Kev B on Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Both sides of the Island    Both sides of the Island  EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 8:02 pm

Yepp fresh crab and fresh lug -was well armed just one of them trips Razz
sounds better if just say had couple bass and forget to mention size cheers
Back to top Go down
fairziff
Porbeagle Hunter
fairziff

Number of posts : 3304
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 9175

PostSubject: Re: Both sides of the Island    Both sides of the Island  EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 9:20 pm

Well done Kev.
2 fish is better than none Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.sunnyrhyl.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Both sides of the Island    Both sides of the Island  Empty

Back to top Go down

Both sides of the Island
Page 1 of 1