AuthorMessage
headwyn
Sunnyrhyl Addict
Sunnyrhyl Addict
headwyn

Number of posts : 2016
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 8022

Anyone fish Llandudno? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone fish Llandudno?   Anyone fish Llandudno? EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 4:53 pm

Hi,

Welcome to the site.

There are spots on the Little Orme and the Great Orme in that can be fished. The climbs down to these can be a bit harsh and i would be inclined to have a day in the area without the rods just walking down to a few of them and seeing what the access is like.

Most are down steep grassy slopes which makes them very tricky if wet! The rocks at the bottom arent too bad to fish from and the fishing can be good depending what sort of species you are after. Mainly Dogs with the odd Huss, Ray or Smoothie and plenty of Wrasse and Pollack down the side.

If its big fish youre after, dont over look Perch Rock at New Brighton where there are Ray and the odd Smoothie showing at the moment and its a lot closer to home for you. There are also big Conger at Mostyn.

If you want further info on the Orme marks let me know and ill give you a few spots to look at.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone fish Llandudno?   Anyone fish Llandudno? EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 5:33 pm

Hi David and welcome,
I fish some of the rock marks on both ormes, anytime you want to fish there pm me and I will share the venues I know, It is wise not to fish there on your own so if you like we could fish together some time.
Mick
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone fish Llandudno?   Anyone fish Llandudno? EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:58 pm

Welcome to the site David.

Thats a great offer from Mick so take it up he's a fine fella.

Steve.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone fish Llandudno?   Anyone fish Llandudno? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone fish Llandudno?
Page 1 of 1