sunnyrhyl.com

The Number One Fishing Forum

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Castwatch - A Denbighshire Fish-Aware Innitiative

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Castwatch - A Denbighshire Fish-Aware Innitiative   Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:51 pm

fishing low this afternoon was a good one, met up with the maestro and fairziff joined a little later,4 flounder and 1 whiting for me and i lost count of the maestro's catch, fairziff did well also with a few fish.
Back to top Go down
Notbad
The Big Cheese

Number of posts : 4371
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 8800

PostSubject: Re: Castwatch - A Denbighshire Fish-Aware Innitiative   Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:43 pm

Turned a bit chilly and windy for drowning worms at Splash Point High today

Back to top Go down
headwyn
Wolf Fish Hunter

Number of posts : 1866
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 5356

PostSubject: Re: Castwatch - A Denbighshire Fish-Aware Innitiative   Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:05 pm

Newbie Al after some more silvers at the NBG over low tonight Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castwatch - A Denbighshire Fish-Aware Innitiative   Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:31 pm

only one flounder tonight kev,crabs were having a feast tho,i did have one good bang on the rod but alas i missed it Sad . nice to be out tho,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castwatch - A Denbighshire Fish-Aware Innitiative   Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:21 pm

Went for a look at the Point earlier. Two fishing up the top that I didn’t recognise, and Mehmet, Newbie Al and Jason (Mytime) down below. Stopped for a quick chat (Well 20 mins) and up to then, they’d all blanked. As I came away Mehmet had a rattle so things were looking up. I’m sure if anyone caught we will here about it.
Back to top Go down
Notbad
The Big Cheese

PostSubject: Re: Castwatch - A Denbighshire Fish-Aware Innitiative   Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:32 pm

Tonight...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castwatch - A Denbighshire Fish-Aware Innitiative   Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:30 pm

nice to see mike out!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castwatch - A Denbighshire Fish-Aware Innitiative   Fri May 04, 2012 9:30 pm

A few brave souls out tonight fishing into a biting North easterly wind. Didn't recognize anyone The guy in the Hi vis jacket had a cracking bite while I was there, but he missed it.

P.S.

No signs of any Faeces or Detritus. Razz
Back to top Go down
Kirky's Dad
Sunnyrhyl Addict
Sunnyrhyl Addict

Number of posts : 2049
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Castwatch - A Denbighshire Fish-Aware Innitiative   Sat May 05, 2012 10:21 am

I wonder if the bite he had was a Turd-but?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castwatch - A Denbighshire Fish-Aware Innitiative   Sat May 05, 2012 8:29 pm

3 people fishing low at barkby said hi apparently no luck apart from a rouge flounder
Back to top Go down
longranger
Legend

Number of posts : 1679
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 4670

PostSubject: Re: Castwatch - A Denbighshire Fish-Aware Innitiative   Sun May 06, 2012 10:15 pm

Hi mate that was me, Andy lee and shaun nice to meet you,just more flounder for us no bass
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castwatch - A Denbighshire Fish-Aware Innitiative   Mon May 07, 2012 10:15 am

nice meeting you try that mark i mentioned for bass
Back to top Go down
Notbad
The Big Cheese

PostSubject: Re: Castwatch - A Denbighshire Fish-Aware Innitiative   Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:07 am

I think it was Tim who was asking about Bettesfield a bit back.

I went for a recce yesterday -ooops meant to say dog walk Wink -
at Bettesfield on the coastal path in front of Bagillt, reached via the tunnel
under the railway line at the breakers yard

three baskets of flatties being landed by a commercial boat, no one out with a rod, part of the coastal path was badly eroded in front of the Dragon and there are some treacherous looking mud flats but there's a few spots that look worth a go

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castwatch - A Denbighshire Fish-Aware Innitiative   Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:21 pm

Went for a look down Splash this afternoon, half a dozen fishing the top (didn't recognise anybody). Down on the front was a contingent of Sunny Rhyl members.
Al (Alinder) and Mehmet were there fishing and one other guy I should know but can't put a name to him. A few more "hangers on" were there including Phil the Bill, Phil Fey and myself. Even with our expert advice there was nothing being caught. Then just after high Mehmet had a knock, we all thought it would be a rockling affraid but when he reeled in it was a nice little dab.

[img][/img]

That's all I saw caught. Might go down tomorrow afternoon for an hour or so see if I can do better (I wish)

Thought I'd post an "Arty Farty" pick as well.........

Back to top Go down
Kirky's Dad
Sunnyrhyl Addict
Sunnyrhyl Addict

Number of posts : 2049
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Castwatch - A Denbighshire Fish-Aware Innitiative   Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:40 pm

Very good!!
Back to top Go down
Logger
Great White Hunter

Number of posts : 5630
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 9441

PostSubject: Re: Castwatch - A Denbighshire Fish-Aware Innitiative   Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:32 pm

Quite a few rods out along the Colwyn Bay stretch this pm at high water, dont know if any sunny Rhyl members were among them Exclamation
Sounds as though a few of you were at splash though, look forward to reading some reports even if nothing much was caught Exclamation
Its entertaining non the less study Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castwatch - A Denbighshire Fish-Aware Innitiative   Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:11 pm

Down Splash again for a couple of hours this afternoon (took the rods this time). Half a dozen fishing down the front, nothing caught, only thing biting was the Easterly breeze that picked up after highwater. Still nice afternoon to be out.
Back to top Go down
Logger
Great White Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Castwatch - A Denbighshire Fish-Aware Innitiative   Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:45 pm

Spotted Hot Shot Alan by the arches this afternoon with my long range camera
and possibly Congerman too  Question  Question  Question

Back to top Go down
hot shot alan
Tope Hunter

Number of posts : 1386
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 3493

PostSubject: Re: Castwatch - A Denbighshire Fish-Aware Innitiative   Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:08 pm

you are right dave it was congerman out with his metal detector its no good me trying to get a sneaky sesh in
now you have that new camera only just got your text sorry I missed you but all the best for the new year jocolor lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 
Back to top Go down
Logger
Great White Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Castwatch - A Denbighshire Fish-Aware Innitiative   Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:43 pm

Lots fishing high water at old colwyn, all catching Whiting of varying sizes fish
Didn't recognise anyone.
Back to top Go down
Logger
Great White Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Castwatch - A Denbighshire Fish-Aware Innitiative   Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:10 pm

Spotted Dave L at Old Colwyn this afternoon fishing the tide up and pulling in Doggies fishing fish
Back to top Go down
Logger
Great White Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Castwatch - A Denbighshire Fish-Aware Innitiative   Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:46 am

Alan Clarkson bait collecting this morning ice

Back to top Go down
Logger
Great White Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Castwatch - A Denbighshire Fish-Aware Innitiative   Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:04 pm

A few nutters out in the wind tonight at Pen Smile

Squidward

Hotshot

Talkingbullhuss

Dave L

Last seen all catching Doggies  cth
Back to top Go down
squidward
Conger Hunter

Number of posts : 738
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 4199

PostSubject: Re: Castwatch - A Denbighshire Fish-Aware Innitiative   Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:59 pm

Final tally was 24 dogs for Mike P, 22 for Dave L. and 19 and a little bass for me Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Logger
Great White Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Castwatch - A Denbighshire Fish-Aware Innitiative   Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:49 am

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Castwatch - A Denbighshire Fish-Aware Innitiative   

Back to top Go down

Castwatch - A Denbighshire Fish-Aware Innitiative
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
sunnyrhyl.com :: Sea Fishing :: Sea Fishing Chat-
Jump to: