sunnyrhyl.com

The Number One Fishing Forum

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Castwatch - A Denbighshire Fish-Aware Innitiative

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
headwyn
Wolf Fish Hunter

Number of posts : 1895
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 5441

PostSubject: Re: Castwatch - A Denbighshire Fish-Aware Innitiative   Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:09 am

Just met our newest member Campervan Man down at the Point. Nice to meet you!

Things were all quiet when i left but im sure we will be seeing more of him down there over the Winter and as the name suggests, look out for his campervan.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castwatch - A Denbighshire Fish-Aware Innitiative   Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:37 am

headwyn wrote:
Just met our newest member Campervan Man down at the Point. Nice to meet you!

Things were all quiet when i left but im sure we will be seeing more of him down there over the Winter and as the name suggests, look out for his campervan.

i think i met him in colwyn bay the other night
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castwatch - A Denbighshire Fish-Aware Innitiative   Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:43 pm

i was out earlier just after high,thought id take some pics,terry was also on patrol.....

andy lee and his cousin were out having a go.......oh do you like his hat,""the sweep hat""lol.....

sooty and sweep lol..........well they all take the pi$$ out of my good hat..............

mike was also out via the hydro mark....

hope you like the pics......
Back to top Go down
Notbad
The Big Cheese

Number of posts : 4432
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 8935

PostSubject: Re: Castwatch - A Denbighshire Fish-Aware Innitiative   Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:29 pm

Splashpoint dusk Thursday 2.12.2010

hope you caught whoever you are!
Back to top Go down
congerman1962
Tope Hunter

Number of posts : 1180
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 4009

PostSubject: Castwatch - A Denbighshire Fish-Aware Innitiative   Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:02 pm

Very Happy Very Happy fished rhyl harbour tonight at the side of the bridge on the launching slope for a few hrs after high water x2 century flattie rods x2 slosh reels 12lb main line 20lb braid shock leaders 1up1down rigs frozen peeler enjoyed it, as it made a change fishing in daylight there was no weed coming through and no debris the water was pretty clear as well there was another lad fishing as well he had nothing throughly enjoyed it good to speak to the other angler as well Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Notbad
The Big Cheese

PostSubject: Re: Castwatch - A Denbighshire Fish-Aware Innitiative   Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:35 pm

tease you with this pb for The Maestro caught on a Fanta rig

You may have to wait for a few days for the full story from Castwatch Turkey -I need the kids help to fit music to my video first!
Back to top Go down
Notbad
The Big Cheese

PostSubject: Re: Castwatch - A Denbighshire Fish-Aware Innitiative   Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:12 pm

Thanks kids!
report is going on boats section in a minute!
Back to top Go down
fairziff
Porbeagle Hunter

Number of posts : 3293
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6703

PostSubject: Re: Castwatch - A Denbighshire Fish-Aware Innitiative   Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:07 pm

With a big tide and calm conditions, it was no surprise to see Clueless Too being hitched on the towbar at 06:42 today.
Any joy Mark?
Back to top Go down
http://www.sunnyrhyl.com

PostSubject: Re: Castwatch - A Denbighshire Fish-Aware Innitiative   Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:43 pm

Hi Mike, been without internet for a week, just got it back tonight. Conditions were indeed good & I was looking for a good day on the Bass, shame some one forgot to tell the Bass. 5 Bass with only the one keeper, nice to be out though...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castwatch - A Denbighshire Fish-Aware Innitiative   Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:27 pm

congermans out at the point,high water 12.20pm,hope he catches something
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castwatch - A Denbighshire Fish-Aware Innitiative   Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:30 pm

latest report,congermans had a bass rhyl area low water,the maestro is also out.......19.30 hrs
Back to top Go down
fairziff
Porbeagle Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Castwatch - A Denbighshire Fish-Aware Innitiative   Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:13 pm

Wormy wrote:
the maestro is also out.......

No way!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
congerman1962
Tope Hunter

Number of posts : 1180
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Castwatch - A Denbighshire Fish-Aware Innitiative   Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:19 pm

yes it was me i had x2 bass over low water maestro had a cracking flounder as usual he stayed on when i left lol! he is one of the keenest anglers i have met +always a pleasure to meet on the beach Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castwatch - A Denbighshire Fish-Aware Innitiative   Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:08 pm

the maestros a true gent,he would do anything for anybody,he started slow on the bass this year but hes doing well off rhyl now..........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castwatch - A Denbighshire Fish-Aware Innitiative   Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:43 pm

was pumping to-night at splash and met up with Mehmet and had a good chat with him,he actually thought I was wormy ?? maestro is a true gent and deserves all the bass he gets.He's out more than me lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castwatch - A Denbighshire Fish-Aware Innitiative   Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:56 pm

it werent me ken,i need to get bk on my old marks them worms arent so good there Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castwatch - A Denbighshire Fish-Aware Innitiative   Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:42 pm

took some pics on the fuji finepix bridge camera today...

18x zoom!!it takes some getting used to the books like a bible,,,,oh it aint mine !!

thought mytime would have been on his mark!!!

there was a few out on parrys corner....

stopped off at ""kens mark""to find tony out....

he was getting knock after knock but couldnt connect!!!!""these hooks must be blunt!!!!

Back to top Go down
Notbad
The Big Cheese

PostSubject: Re: Castwatch - A Denbighshire Fish-Aware Innitiative   Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:55 pm

pirat
Nice Camera Fiona!
Back to top Go down
fairziff
Porbeagle Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Castwatch - A Denbighshire Fish-Aware Innitiative   Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:47 pm

Fine Pix indeed!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castwatch - A Denbighshire Fish-Aware Innitiative   Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:19 pm

took these today mehemet was out....... east of the point.................

Back to top Go down
headwyn
Wolf Fish Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Castwatch - A Denbighshire Fish-Aware Innitiative   Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:05 pm

Passed by the Point at dinner time.

The Maestro and a couple of others were bagging up on the Dabs about an hour after high.

Saved me from diy jobs around the house so happy days!!!
Back to top Go down
Notbad
The Big Cheese

PostSubject: A round of applause for Newbie-Al and something to colour in   Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:42 pm

I did a Castwatch Sweep this morning, ( it pays triple time on Christmas Day!)

It's more than a bit blowy at Splash today, a round of applause for Newbie-Al putting some colour in his cheeks cheers
Hope your new toys catch mate!

Also spotted an Unidentified Fishing Operative down Wellie Road heading for the beach with a dog in one hand and a rod in the other
- " I'm just taking the dog for a walk Honey!" -good effort there!

For us less hardy souls, here's the pics to print, sit by the fireside and colour in, ( use blunt crayons if you're no longer allowed sharp objects)

Merry Christmas!
Back to top Go down
headwyn
Wolf Fish Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Castwatch - A Denbighshire Fish-Aware Innitiative   Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:46 pm

12.15pm xmas day, 1 angler, 2 rods at Parrys corner! Keen!!! santa

Pauls just beat me to it but i was on patrol too!
Back to top Go down
Notbad
The Big Cheese

PostSubject: Re: Castwatch - A Denbighshire Fish-Aware Innitiative   Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:07 pm

headwyn wrote:
12.15pm xmas day, 1 angler, 2 rods at Parrys corner! Keen!!! santa

Pauls just beat me to it but i was on patrol too!

you gotta be quick on the draw Kev!

Back to top Go down
fairziff
Porbeagle Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Castwatch - A Denbighshire Fish-Aware Innitiative   Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:04 pm

1104hrs - Splash Point

4 out.

A Flounder for Jason

2 crack offs, a Dab and a carrier bag for Al

and The Maestro had accounted for a Dab too.

Not great fishing, but the wind has dropped and the weed has disappeared.

Think I'll join Al and The Maestro over low.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Castwatch - A Denbighshire Fish-Aware Innitiative   

Back to top Go down

Castwatch - A Denbighshire Fish-Aware Innitiative
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
sunnyrhyl.com :: Sea Fishing :: Sea Fishing Chat-
Jump to: