sunnyrhyl.forumotion.com

Stay Alert, Stay Safe!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Llandudno pier Sat night

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Llandudno pier Sat night Empty
PostSubject: Llandudno pier Sat night   Llandudno pier Sat night EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 10:29 am

Managed to get out on Sat night. Went to Llandudno pier from 6 to midnight. Baits fresh black, rag and some smelly mackeral left over from the summer in the freezer. I was suprised when I had 17 codling and 5 whiting. Either later this year or next year should be good for cod. Althougth I didn't have any keepers the fish did get bigger as the tide dropped. There was also some doggies caught as well.

Steve aka seajunky
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Llandudno pier Sat night   Llandudno pier Sat night EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 6:04 pm

Hi Tony

What with work and the weather I haven't managed many trips this year on the kayak at all really. It must effect you as well, all this wind. I was thinking about giving you a call for a Mersey trip sometime. This was my first beach trip this year. If I haven't been working at work, I am finishing off my extension. So it's been work and more work, combined with the bad weather it's been a poor year.

Steve
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Llandudno pier Sat night   Llandudno pier Sat night EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 8:50 pm

Thanks Glad cant wait to do it again now. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Llandudno pier Sat night   Llandudno pier Sat night EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:11 am

Well done matey.

A worth while trip out.

Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Llandudno pier Sat night   Llandudno pier Sat night Empty

Back to top Go down

Llandudno pier Sat night
Page 1 of 1